Master Plan Development
The development of a master plan is one of the key stages that determines the model and strategy for the implementation of the future project. It allows you to formalize ideas and suggestions from different sources or employees and bring all the information into a single designed and structured document, namely a Master Plan. It is a document defining the vector of the direction of development of tourist territories, the model and strategy of the project implementation, taking into account the documents of territorial planning in the interrelation.
Goals and objectives of the master plan:
- An integrated approach to implementation, taking into account a detailed analysis of existing constraints, resources, and regulatory regulation;
- A tool for working with an investor and increasing investment attractiveness;
- Step-by-step implementation plan and resource need assessment;
- Planning of spatial development of the territory.
- Development of a tourist route (tourist trail) passing through the territories of the subjects of the Russian Federation that are part of the North Caucasus Federal District, as well as a Master plan for the development of the territories of the subjects of the North Caucasus Federal District, within the boundaries of the specified tourist route;
- Development of a master plan for the development of tourist territories of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania;
- Development of a concept for the development of tourist territories located along the coast (embankment) of the Caspian Sea in the Republic of Dagestan;
- Master plan of the project: "Ski tourist and recreational complex "Arkhyz".