Designing and researching
The Design Department of LLC National Ropeways possesses the required design competencies and performs work of the following types:
- development of ski resort concepts;
- development of urban ropeways concept;
- development and coordination of area planning documentation (area planning project and boundary-setting plan) for the construction of linear-type facilities — ropeways and related infrastructure;
- execution of a set of engineering surveys on the territory of the construction of ropeway structures and ski infrastructure facilities;
- development of project documentation for the construction of ropeways and ski infrastructure facilities in difficult mountainous terrain and in cramped urban areas with the completion of the state environmental expertise and state expertise;
- development of working documentation for the construction of ropeways and ski infrastructure facilities;
- implementation of the construction design supervision of ropeways and ski infrastructure facilities.
Between 2021 and 2022, the Design Department performed design and survey work and successfully passed state expertise for the following facilities:
- Arkhyz All-Season Tourist and Recreational Complex, the Karachay-Cherkess Republic. Tourist village Dukka, piste bashers garage, two-level parking system;
- Elbrus All-Season Tourist and Recreational Complex, the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic. Two passenger aerial ropeways (gondola and chairlift), improvement of the central part of the resort (including an area with shops and a stage), two highways, outdoor parking space for 800 cars;
- Veduchi All-Season Tourist and Recreational Complex, the Chechen Republic. 4 aerial ropeways for passengers, including a tree-rope gondola system for 35 people, 15 ski trails, a snowmaking system;
- Derbent, the Republic of Dagestan. The ropeway facility area planning documentation has been developed and approved.
Leave a request and we will contact you